Request Astonwood Pricing or info
This Product is currently Not available.
Please Check Back Later.
Astonwood Cedar Shingles Metal Roofing
Astonwood metal simulated cedar shingles have the combined warmth and appeal of cedar shingles and the strength and durability of steel. This results in a roofing product so revolutionary, it's warranted to last a lifetime. Replicating the rich deep hand-hewn texture of wood, our steel shingles add beauty and value while offering dramatic advantages over other roofing materials.
The four way interlocking system insures the metal Cedar shake is weather tight, while the beauty leaves you in awe. This panel makes a great looking roof that will last a lifetime.
• Hidden Fastener System
• 12.5" X 39-3/4 " panel coverage size shingles
• Gauges: 29
• Minimum Recommended Roof Slope 3:12
• 4 way interlocking Snap together panel system
• Concealed clip designed for thermal movement
• Applies over solid substrate
• Finishes: Baked on enamel fluoropolymer paint
• Warranty: 50 years
• Reduced maintenance
• Increase your home's value
• Special coatings process resists dirt and environmental aging
• Lightweight - less than 1/3 the weight of asphalt!
• Can't rot, crack, split, or break
• Fire resistant for added protection
Metal Roofing Wholesalers
Toll Free : 877-646-6382
Phone : 865-379-7777
Fax : 865-982-4222
Hours: 8am-5pm ET M-F
Metal Roofing Wholesalers • 1170 Topside Road, Louisville, TN 37777
Toll Free 1-877-646-6382 • Tel: (865) 379-7777 • Fax (865) 982-4222